Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recipes and Favorite Cookbooks Swap


I'll be visiting our local farmer's market sometime in the next couple of weeks in my concerted attempt to support individuals versus conglomerates and in that spirit of giving I came across a great idea on a fellow blogger's blog and thought I'd share....

I thought it would be fun to learn more about YOUR favorite cookbook authors and YOUR favorite recipes. That way for those of us not sure of "what to make for dinner tonight", we can search our friends blogs and come up with some new ideas (and maybe add a few new blogs). If you would like to participate, please leave a comment with you blog address and the recipe name you would like to share so others know to click on your name to be taken to your blog. If you would like to simply share a favorite cookbook then simply put this information in the comments section for others to read. Rememeber to click on comments to read all the great recipes. Feel free to copy this and pass it forward sharing the idea with your readers in the "Blogsphere". Bon Appetit!

My recipe will be for simple ole greenbeans and I certainly have some favorite cookbooks to share. :)

Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment