Monday, March 9, 2009

My Prayer Request


My medical leave is ending in days. I applied for a very special job last week where I would be paid to write and teach via the writing. I have always loved writing. Writing is playing for me. It would be beyond my comprehension of dreaming to get to write for a living, especially now. That would totally eliminate pricing wheel chairs and round-abouts as the job would not require me to walk and that would be beyond my comprehension of awesome. This company is known about around the world, so I can only imagine hundreds are applying for this position, but I also know that I have done my part and continue to do my part of praying, so if it is God's will, then it will happen.

Mark Twain once said to make your vocation your vacation. Writing would be that for me.

Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment