Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fifty States Tour - Alaska #2





http://www.cuddlebuddies4kids.etsy.com

This Grandma has a flair for style when it comes to great baby items and such. :) Check out her homepage information. She has reduced the prices on some very wonderful pieces that any mom will love.

cuddlebuddies4kids's Shop Announcement
Hello and welcome to my shop. Check out all my SECTIONS! On the first of February 2009, I MARKED DOWN ALL MY INVENTORY- CHECK IT OUT!

~CUDDLE BLANKET BUDDIES: As a young mom, and now a grandma, I know the importance of a great baby/toddler blanket! The quality of blankets you find here in my shop are the very kind I used as a mom and are now used by my daughters. These generously sized, DOUBLE SIDED, blankets are great for swaddling, play time, used as a car seat throw or as a nursing cover-up.
~BOW BUDDIES: ALL BOWS ARE CLEARENCE!!!!!!Having 2 girls of my own, I loved for them to look "girly". We have created bows with ribbon and frill that will dress up any outfit. Each bow has been sewn and fray checked for durability.
~COLORING BUDDIES: Children love these crayon totes. Keeps them busy while sitting, and waiting. Crayons and coloring book are included!
~TAG BUDDIES: Babies love tags and we have made a soft tag toy pillow for them to hold onto and love. Each tag toy pillow comes with a link.
Every kid needs a "Buddy"!

Thanks for visiting! Ü


Double-sided blankets, what a great idea! Coloring buddies are great for both boys and girls. I know crayons are always rolling around in the bottom of my purse and now that summer is coming, this is not a good thing.

Naturally this is another great shop to check out as I handpick each and every shop I post on here, so check out another good one. :)

http://www.cuddlebuddies4kids.etsy.com

Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment