Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alaska Shop # 3 - Hello Petersburg :)




http://www.fivefingerpottery.etsy.com

Sushi anyone??? Sushi dishes, yep, that's added to my want list. The talented artist behind this shop makes sushi dishes among the other fabulous pottery pieces from bowls to plates to beautiful mugs. I love a good mug. It's just comforting to pull down one of my artisan-created mugs from the cabinet late at night to make up a cup of tea or a cappuccino, especially after a stressful day or on a really cold night. Nope, a mug mass-produced from a retailer does not give me the same therapeutic feeling - it must be handmade/handthrown and created by an artist in order for the magic to work. Art calms me and soothes my soul. Definitely add this artist to your favorite shops, go on a tour of the shop, pick up a mug or a fabulous set of sushi dishes for those sushi lovers out there. Sushi is my new pizza. No cook nights equal sushi nights.

Check out Five Finger Pottery and tell her I sent you. :)

Oil lamps, noodle bowls, dragonfly plates, sugar and creamer sets, mug sets...........oh my! :)

Mignon

http://www.fivefingerpottery.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment