Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good News for Etsy Sellers!!

I have to share as I know everyone doesn't subscribe to the Etsy emails and I don't blame you. I've gotten 70, yes 70, emails just today and there's still 2 hours and 17 minutes or so left in the day and I promise.........oh look, there goes another email in my inbox. So, here's your update that got me a little excited as Paypal is my comfort zone. See the cut and paste email.

March 3, 2009
Etsian Sellers,

Today we're initiating a beta-test of a new feature which will enable you to pay your Etsy bill with PayPal. We just wanted to give you a heads up today, and soon we will let you know when the feature officially launches. For more details, see the blog post from Etsy admin Sean aka sean11 and Bryan aka bschwab who are working on this feature: http://www.etsy.com/storque/article/3082

We have launched an update the Etsy-to-PayPal experience: Etsy branding has been incorporated into the PayPal checkout pages linked from Etsy. This is designed to reduce buyer confusion during checkout.

Thank you for selling on Etsy. We hope this feature makes your experience on the site more efficient and convenient!

— Vanessa (Etsy Blog Admin)



Just had to share. :) Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment