Thursday, March 5, 2009

50 States Tour Via Etsy :)

Sometimes when you want something done, you just have to do it yourself. :)

I have wanted to see a 50 states tour on Etsy, so I am doing one on my blog with shops of my choosing. There are so many great shops out there and so why not spotlight a few in each state. If this tour does well, then I plan to do more tours perhaps through the Etsy groups or I may just turn around and do another 50 States Tour. We'll just see where I end up. :)

My first state will be the beautiful southern state of Alabama. I am currently contacting shop owners to request their permission for me to blog about them and their shops. I have already contacted and heard back from one delightful crafter and will be blogging about her shortly. Now, if I can only figure out how to post the photos...........any help out there would be welcome.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea! What kind of prob are you having posting their photos?

    ReplyDelete