Monday, February 2, 2009

What I've Been Up With Jewelry Designs :)
















Well, I completed my first custom order. Yey!!! It is for a turquoise pendant and a turquoise pendant hanging from a black corded necklace. Many thanks goes to the owner of the shop http://www.knotaway.etsy.com/ for her business!!! Also, I now have cording and jeweler's epoxy thanks to this custom request, yey!!! I've been wanting an excuse to get both.

I will soon be starting on my next custom order in green pearls. :)

Don't forget to check out both of the following shops:

and

Both shops are owned by one shop owner - one is for great children's clothing, bibs, etc. and the second is for great hairbows for little girls. What little princess doesn't need a pretty hair bow?
Also, another shop I have recently discovered that is new and I must share as I purchased a great ACEO and a fabulous sewn black cat with angel wings, which I just love. Sam was solid black as was his daughter, Obsidian, who we lost as well, so apparently my collection of black cats has begun. The two remaining daughters of Sam are permanently inside - Sapphire and Mouse.
The above photos are of new jewelry creations. The turquoise lariat will be added to the shop shortly as will the charcoal grey earrings sets. The lapis earrings will have two locations - 1. they are the earrings for second drawing and 2. they will be in the shop as well. :) The first photo is of a great little girl's necklace and earring set. Very fun. What little girl doesn't want to be like her mom and have artist-designed and created jewelry like her mom............
Look for my lastest Roamings Posting to come shortly and I'll post the custom order on here as well. :)
Have a great Day!
Mignon





No comments:

Post a Comment