Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I'm Working On











This piece was fun to design, but an aggravation to finalize. I do like the end results though. It pulls from 3 different jewelry genres and comes together as something a bit different and unique. I really liked using brass, particularly the antiqued brass chain - it just brings it all together. The earrings will be posted shortly in my shop as well.
If you haven't checked out my favorites in awhile, you have certainly missed a few additions, lol. I can honestly say that I can do nearly all my shopping for gifts on Etsy now. Of course, they end up being my gifts. :) My family tends to get handmade jewelry from me unless you are a guy, and then you get handpainted cards. :0-) Of course, the downside is that the men get spoiled to the cards and then, my husband, in particular has requested that I no longer buy him cards........l0l, i.e. he wants his Valentine's card to be handmade and painted by me. :)
Mignon

2 comments:

  1. Ok - Give it up! Lets see some shots of those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    Cards, what cards, lol................... Can't you give a woman a chance to add merchandise to her shop??? lol. Seriously, my batteries went out, have to locate some more, lol. I already have in my head what I am going to say and brag about your zebra cards, thank you very much. ;) I can see we will get along just fine...............lol.

    ReplyDelete