Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to the folks who follow my blog already and to the folks who will be checking out my blog in the next few days from my invites to do so and from the drawings I entered. I've been wanting MORE blogs to follow. I follow a few very interesting ones and I'm really enjoying becoming friends with folks from all over. In one of my other networking groups, I am making friends from around the world, and I'm loving it. It's funny, but the whole marketing aspect of my shop continues to lead me to meet so many wonderful people that I would never have known without my deciding to take the voyage into actually selling my jewelry. You have to market and it is time consuming and it does take hours and hours, but when you get up from the computer, you don't feel like you've been working, you feel like you've been chatting with new and old friends. How cool. I can honestly say that even with the blogs I went to for their giveaways I have come away with a very enriching experience simply by reading what they kindly have shared about their lives and I have discovered that there are a lot more random people out there around the world who pray than I ever imagined. I have lost count of the social networks I have joined and have lost count of the friends I have made and keep up with now. It is truly enlightening to be able to ask for prayer and/or give prayer to people around the world.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the people who are touching my life and know it and to the ones who don't realize the positive impact they have made on me already.

Good night all, I have to work on my hubby's Valentine's Day card. I made the 'error' of painting him several cards for different occasions and the spoiled man has requested me not buy his cards anymore. :) I'm no Picasso, Monet, or Van Gogh, but my family enjoys my dabblings in painting.

Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment