Friday, February 20, 2009

I Made Another Sale, yey!!!

These just sold yesterday. :) I find myself continuing to be humbled when someone chooses to spend some of their hard-earned money for one of my designs, especially in times like these.

I like to imagine when and where the person will wear my designs that they purchase. When it is a little girl set, then I can envision some princess wearing them to school. :) When it is a cool men's necklace, then I can imagine him wearing the piece on Sunday afternoon drive, maybe even on a motorcycle. Then, with a set like this, I can imagine these going perfectly with classy designer suit in caramel, but I can also see upswept hair and a beautiful wedding dress that would be compimented by a set like these. I can just imagine the sweet child whose mom won the lapis earrings giveaway sleeping in her lapis earrings that she claimed out of her mom's hands. My first buyer informed me her little girl sleeps in the sweet earrings I sold her as well. I wouldn't encourage it, but I do find it brings me a smile to know that there are princesses of all ages enjoying themselves wearing my jewelry designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment