Monday, February 23, 2009

Retro T-shirt Company - WAY COOL

Ok, so I'm living up to my word that you would never know what I would blog about next - well, I must live up to my name :) I can't always talk about jewelry, well not completely always. Check out this T-shirt company - Altru. They have great vintage style shirts for the whole family. And, check this out, their women's sizes only go to size large, BUT I found my favorite T also in the men's and I think the XL would be just fine. Here's my favorite shirt and you'll see why, artsy and all that.

http://altruapparel.com/peek-mens-p-312.html

Here's their homepage, just click Altru's entry button. The kids shirts are just adorable!!!

Don't forget, no one has actually followed the directions properly for my weird, strange, may take all year giveway for 5 lucky people. GinaB. is close, she's wrote a really cool poem, but she hasn't emailed me her address yet, and I have to check her site to make sure she's doing the giveaway on her site. :) So, GinaB. get that email to me!!!

Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment