Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I'm Up To........... :)












I've just uploaded some new earrings to my shop. I've been having to make orders this week and one order that I should finalize today includes more beading wire, so I've been designed pieces that don't require beading wire this week. The polymer clay earrings are my latest for girls, and they do hang nicely, the picture doesn't do them justice - may have to reshoot those. I love the pink set and the aqua blue set. ;) Hope you do too. I have 4 more sets of earrings that are ready to get shot and also a lariat corded turquoise necklace is ready.

I wirewrapped the beautiful purple heart in copper wire as the gold flecking in the glass was so pretty that I wanted the warmth of copper wire to accent the gold flecking in the heart. I think I've decided to put a sterling silver bail on the heart. I had started out thinking I would hang it from a cord........but, I've just about changed my mind.
I'm also ordering some stones today that will be relevant to a man's bracelet as I've had a request.
It is really going to be a fun ride to see where my jewelry designing goes in the oncoming years. Thanks for taking the ride with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment