Monday, February 16, 2009

Hammering Results


I haven't hammered in 6 years, our son is 6, hmmmm. Here's a completed pearl pendant I designed today and made freehanded with pliers, hammer, anvil, and a roll of copper wire. :) How many women do you know that talk about their anvil.........Pop says I have more tools than he not only doesn't know the name of, but has never seen before. Of course, I'm the girl who went into a marriage with her own tool box and I'm the one who's fiesty about her tools being moved, so I suppose hammering on metal isn't a far leap for me. :)
Mignon

3 comments:

  1. LOL - Rob uses my tools :)
    It is beautiful! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering our give away and welcome to our neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments. Thanks for thanking me too, lol. I'm definitely enjoying the neighborhood of artisans and crafters - I'm at home now almost as I would be in Eureka. :)

    ReplyDelete