Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Happy Winner and Happy Customer, yey!!

Don't you just love it when you have the ability to make people smile??? I know I do. My first customer won the first drawing. So, I'm dropping some little girl earrings in the mail for her daughter. How fun. See the below convo. :)

How cool! Thank you so much for doing that! My daughter actually LOVES the earrings you made. I got her a couple pairs from different people on here for Christmas but yours are by far her favorites! In fact, I don't even think she has worn the others! They are really well made considering she sleeps in them and she is hardly careful...only 4 1/2! I will no doubt at some point need to get her a back up pair. Thank you, again and congrats. on getting so many sales in that last month!

I am by no means suggesting anyone sleep in their jewelry considering I had a $2600 diamond get knocked out of my ring about 10 years ago, but it is quite fun to know just how much one little girl loves my jewelry and at least they are affordable enough to be replaced. :) If you haven't won yet, never fear, I'll be keeping up my little giveaways. :) Don't forget to sign up for the Lapis Earrings. The current giveaway ends Saturday.

Mignon

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome.. .It is always nice to make people smile and get great response! Sounds like you are doing a terrific job so keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete