Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My New Bonanzle Shop


I was finally talked into Bonanzle. :) A contact on Twitter talked me into it - Renegade. It just makes too much sense not to at least try it. It's a mixture of Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist all in one. Technically, I can post my art, my jewelry, my eclectic vintage mixture, wee one's clothes that don't fit and more all in one location. However, thus far I'm just posting his clothes that don't fit and things of that nature. Please check me out on there. :)

There's no store front fee aka you get your site for free, BUT there is no posting fees at all for anything you post. If you sell something up to $10, then you only pay 50 cents in fees to Bonanzle. If up to $100, then you pay $1. How cool is that?? No calculating, just sweet, simple, cut and dry.

So, you can just click the title, it's linked to my new shop. I am DragonSlayer72 on there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment