Monday, May 25, 2009

New Hammered Earrings and More



I haven't forgotten about my 50 state tour, things just had to slow down awhile while recooping from the nerve block allergies. I'm finally posting a couple new sets of earrings to the shop. I'm in the process of working on a handmade sterling silver link chain. This will be the first chain I have made strictly from wire and pliers. I'll let you know how it turns out.

My little one completed kindergarten. He's officially in first grade. Yes, that is a tear...........I enjoy each stage of life I get to see him go through and miss each of the stages he has already completed. He's lost his second tooth and this one is a top front tooth, so he is officially Snaggle-Toothed now. ;) Why is it such a simple thing as one front top tooth coming out makes him look like he grew up all of a sudden. Where's my baby??? He told me this week that when he grew up that he was going to be a doctor and live in Florida at the beach no less. I promptly told him he wasn't moving to Florida without taking me with him, especially if he was living at the beach. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just emailed you back about these. I think it's great you're going to town designing.

    ReplyDelete