Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bella's Tears in 14 Karat Gold-Filled



Yep, you heard right, but don't go getting any ideas. I don't foresee carrying 14 karat gold-filled on a regular basis in the shop. My jeweler hubby gave me this wire that he had bought before he realized it awhile back and I'm not one to waste wire. I thought long and hard of a Twilight design to do with these earrings and believe me, you would have to read the books to have created this design.

I haven't watched the movie yet, but I must admit to my surprise that I find the books intoxicatingly addictive and they are quite good and masterfully written. These books actually go on the bookshelf to read again over the years. Where Romeo and Juliet was merely written by a great author as the storyline wasn't the best. I mean come on, everybody does themselves in. RUKidding me? Then, there's Titanic, the lead guy dies saving the girl. What happily-ever-after knocks off one of the lead characters? That's not happily ever after, that's a wasted movie ticket when I could have stayed home counting the hairs on my head for free. Well as of the middle of the 5th book, this continues to be happily ever after, which leads me to believe that this may end up on the classics list in 40 or 50 years. The Hobbit was thought to be out there in crazyville 40 or 50 years ago and now it's what - a classic - you know it.

Night Folks. :)

Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment