Monday, June 1, 2009

Help!!! Twitter Error

I have not been able to get into my Twitter account for over a week. I cannot even get to the sign-in page. I cannot get to Twitter help to file a problem. I flat cannot get to Twitter. I have tried in the night, in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night and nope - nothing. I cannot get to Twitter at all.

Here's the error message.

A 50x server error was received attempting to serve your request, indicating that either the server is currently unable to handle the request or the request timed out waiting for a response. The error may have been due to a temporary issue and therefore you could try to access the web address again.


I am Jewelry By Mignon on Twitter, but I cannot get on!!!!!!!!!

So, if one of my online buddies could contact Twitter because I can't, then I would be really grateful!!

Thanks!!

Mignon

2 comments:

  1. Is is possible that your internet provider is blocking twitter? Or your computer's firewall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. After posting this posting, apparently someone let Twitter know as something occurred and I was able to get on Twitter once. Luckily I saved my twitter page to my tool bar as I cannot get back into Twitter by typing in twitter to my search engine. Something is definitely wrong. I cannot click 'follow me' on someone's website and get to their twitter page. I have to go to my toolbar, click my twitter page, click search people and type in the person's name in order to find them to follow them. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete