Saturday, August 6, 2011

What If.....


..........if the house was clean as I wanted it.

..........if the debt was paid off.

..........if the wee one had already mastered multiplication.

..........if the injury hadn't happened.

..........if I were a self sufficient artisan.

It doesn't matter the what if, these are my what ifs, my what ifs aren't your what ifs, but you have your own, it's what we choose to do with our what ifs that matters, do we live wondering what if, or do we go out and live our life turning the what ifs that are possible into reality. I can't wish my home as clean as I want it nor will it ever be as clean as I want it, but I can make it cleaner. I can't pay off all the debt today, but I can chip away at it until it is obselete. I can't learn the multiplication for him, but I can drill the facts with him until he gets them. Not a thing I can do about having had the injury, but I can choose to live life rather than dwelling on what I cannot change. I can dream about being an artist full time, dreams are good, and there is potential to turn that from a what if dream into reality.

Just thinking today.

What if.......

Optimist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment