Friday, June 11, 2010

Jewelry By Mignon


I've taken a bit of a hiatus from writing. I've not taken a hiatus from life however. ;) It's been quite a busy spring in the JBM household. :) I've flown to Denver, drove all over the central north and west part of Mississippi, camped with the scouts, and we drove down to Gulf Shores so our family could enjoy the gulf one last time before unknown disasters from the oil happened. We're still praying on that one.

I'm starting my endeavor into vending at various markets in Mississippi, so if you are at a market in Mississippi, do look for me, you never know, I just may be there. ;)

I've been at several of the Farmer's Markets on Saturdays in Jackson now. The vendors are such a delight to get to know.

On Saturday, June 12, 2010, I will vend at the Clinton Olde Town Market in Clinton, MS. Our hours are 9 to 1. I look forward to seeing you there and/or at some of the other markets I will be vending at as the year proceeds. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment